Social Enterprise Guided Learning - Workshop 4
Time & Location
About the event
Experience an individually customised learning journey that connects you with a local network of your fellow learners supported by Australia's leading social enterprise program facilitators and the world's leading online social entrepreneurship curriculum.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS PROGRAM?
Social Enterprise Guided Learning supports each learner to identify and complete a personally customised combination of online courses from the Social Enterprise Institute. Each learner can take part in up to eight (8) learning modules which they will be supported to identify and select from over 88 different courses. Topics include:
- Planning Your Social Impact
- Finding Your Customers
- Designing Your Business Model
…and many more.
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
Due to its customised content the program is suitable to anyone with an interest in social enterprise. Participants could be:
- Current social entrepreneurs looking to deepen their knowledge and networks
- Prospective social entrepreneurs who want to explore and test their ideas
- Early stage social entrepreneurs looking for a structured and supported path through the start up journey
- Staff from organisations that are planning or considering the establishment of new social enterprises
- Enablers and supporters of the sector, such as consultants, intermediaries, government or statutory authorities
Experience an individually customisedlearning journey that connects you with a local network of your fellow learners supported by Australia's leading social enterprise program facilitators and the world's leading online social entrepreneurship curriculum.
HOW IS IT DELIVERED?
This facilitated program is delivered online via an innovative blendedlearning model that combines:
- Facilitated, live workshops delivered via Zoom videoconferencing. Each workshop runs for between 60 and 90 minutes and has no more than 10 participants to ensure that meaningful connections can be developed, and;
- Self-paced, online learning modules from the Social Enterprise Institute.
The blended learning model ensures that you are connected with fellow learners and an expert facilitator while still providing learning that is tailored to your own needs.
WHAT IS THE TIME COMMITMENT?
Social Enterprise Guided Learning is designed to be flexible and fit in with busy schedules. It runs from June to November 2020. The facilitated group sessions consist of:
- 2 x ninety minute workshops at the start of the program, and;
- 2 x sixty to ninety minute workshops as the program progresses.
The time commitment for the self-paced online learning will depend on your individual learning needs. It could range from 4 hours to 100 hours. It's up to you how much you want to learn.
WHAT ARE THE DATES?
- Workshop #1: 29 June 2020, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Workshop #2: 27 July 2020, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Individual online learning: August to October 2020
- Workshop #3: 7 September 2020, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Workshop #4: 26 October 2020, 12:30pm to 2:00pm
WHO IS PROVIDING THIS PROGRAM?
Social Enterprise Guided Learning is an initiative of SENVIC and was developed by The Australian Centre for Rural Entrepreneurship (ACRE). In the Hume region the program is delivered in partnership with the Upper Murray Regional Neighbourhood House Network.
SENVIC and Social Enterprise Guided Learning have been funded by the State Government of Victoria.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
There is no cost to participants in this fully-funded program. Each place in the program is valued at $3,000.